Our mission is to see people living in truth and having that spill over into every relationship and community they find themselves in.
Our vision is to equip, empower and encourage individuals and communities to tap into the truth of how they fit into God’s bigger story by showing them that God can use them right where they are.
- To love God, and love people.
- To honour the truth and His word.
(Ephesians 4:15, 25, Psalm 119:142, Psalm 15:1-2, John 8:32, 1 Peter 1:22)
- To embrace the beautiful mess in all our journeys.
(2 Corinthians 12:9)
- To recognize the story in everyone.
(1 Peter 3:15)
- To see communities strengthened by unity.
(Ephesians 2:21, Acts 2:42, 1 John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 12:21, Psalm 133:1, Ephesians 4:3 & 13, 1 John 1:7)
- To recognize the purpose, personal mission fields and leadership gifts that God has ordained for your life.
(John 18:37, Acts 13:47, Romans 12:8)